The challenge facing any business in a competitive market is to define a brand promise in the minds of a target audience. This allows the business to be effectively positioned against and differentiated from competitors. Creating a brand promise involves knowing your value proposition, how you are different, what you stand for, and ultimately how people should feel when they interact with your brand.
One piece of this puzzle, and the most common element people first seek when engaging in a business venture or enterprise is a logo. That element of individuality which attempts to communicate by word and symbol some key essence of your brand.
Our logo development process typically involves:
- Client discussions surrounding vision and brand message
- Design scope (design elements / colours / fonts)
- Preparation of the sample design concept(s)
- Allowance for revisions through collaborative feedback
- Rendering into vector format in full colour, greyscale, and black and white versions
- Preparation of common file formats for use in various mediums
- Preparation of a Style Guide with acceptable use standards
- FULL Copyright to client